Branch No: 80085-6009
1400 Standiford Avenue
Modesto, CA 95350
Phone: (209) 527-1079
General Description (major areas of responsibility of this position):
• Supports the development and maintenance of well-documented departmental performance standards, policies, and procedures.
• Participates in regular department meetings and coordinates with supervisor to develop and achieve realistic goals and effective strategies.
• Demonstrates, tracks, and provides feedback to supervisor on efficiency and accuracy.
• Regularly offers suggestions and participates in process improvement.
• Supports neat, organized, clean, and safe work area.
• Maintains established safety rules and practices.
• Immediately reports any safety incidents to supervisor.
• Makes sure the proper materials are on hand when performing each process.
• Makes sure tools and equipment are in good working order; reports non-working tools and equipment to supervisor.
• Demonstrates good judgment in using tools, equipment, etc. when non-standard situation arises.
• Makes effective use of work time, and performs required duties in a timely manner.
• Cooperates with others.
• Securely and safely load order on truck/van.
• Drive orders to customer locations and greet customer.
• Offload order, check for damage, obtain customer signature on invoice.
• Place order in customer’s inventory, rotate stock, and clean/dust inventory.
• Distributes incoming shipments to proper location.
• Ensures proper quantities are pulled and accurately recorded. If shortages occur, quantities are reported.
• Properly stores and maintains received items. Makes sure locations are clearly marked with part number. Clearly marks locations with overflow location if items need extra storage space.
• Operates hand truck/pallet jack in a safe manner.
• Moves (or coordinates with others to move if a forklift is required) materials to required location.
• Identifies any non-conforming items to supervisor.
• Performs other responsibilities as required.Apply Now More Info
Food manufacturing company seeking machine sanitation general labors to work in their Ripon, CA facility.
Perform start-up/shut-down sanitation and limited preventative maintenance on machinery.
Take responsibility for maintaining a safe work environment
Ensure work areas are clean, organized, and adhere to applicable safety rules at all times.
Must perform general clean-up, and sanitation duties
Apply Now More Info