Branch No: 80010
16525 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (949) 476-2817
Our client is looking for a customer service rep with Technical support experience.
Location: Santa Ana
-Respond to incoming customer calls and email inquires
-Providing follow up
- Technical problem resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical filed product issues and customer complaints
-Assist with projects
- Other CRS duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Min. 2-3 years in customer service
- Inbound call center in mfg or distribution
- Excellent phone etiquette
-Positive and professional attitude
-Excellent communication skills
-Detail oriented and responsible.Apply Now More Info
The Sanitation Worker is a member of a cleaning crew whose duties are to clean and sanitize food or beverage processing equipment, which are operated by the customer daily, to meet Quality Control and Bacterial Standards imposed by the customer and applicable Government agencies, such as the USDA. The cleaning crew is required to completely clean and sanitize the plant quickly and efficiently during relatively short time periods between the plant's normal production shifts, which typically require that the Sanitation Worker work during late evenings/nights/early morning shifts, and frequent overtime (weekends, days and evenings). The Sanitation Worker is required to work in an environment that is wet, very humid, and experiences extreme temperature changes, from very hot to very cold, which may cause the work area to become foggy, icy and slippery.Apply Now More Info
Company in the City of Santa Ana is looking for a HR Coordinator
The pay rate is $16.25/hr.
• Processing of weekly payroll including making manual changes to timesheets and entering sick, vacation and holiday pay into timekeeping system.
• Processing all new hire transactions and paperwork including entering new hires into HRIS system, verifying all paperwork is completed properly, and creating new personnel file.
• Reconciling temp agency invoices, keeping track of errors and requesting revised invoices.
• Updating attendance log and sending to supervisors on a regular basis. Following up with return of attendance related disciplinary actions.
• Maintaining updated employment authorization records.
• Tracking employee leaves of absence and ensuring that all required paperwork is received and updated along with making sure all benefits are paid during time of leave.
• Assist in resolving employee relations issues.
• Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Associate’s degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience in an office environment.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Human Resources.
• Kronos experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and internet.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Must have professional demeanor, strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Must be bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Working in an office environment.
• Walking throughout the building periodically.
Please submit you're resume to email@example.com to be considered for the position.Apply Now More Info
Job Description: Under the direction of the Quality Manager, performs a variety of quality control tests/ inspections on products, components, etc. to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards, inspects incoming materials against color standards. Verifies that materials are free of defects. Completes quality reports. Identifies and segregates non-conforming materials. Requirements: Must be able to work any shift; experience with PC and MS office; Must be able to use inspection tools (Calipers, micrometers, height gage, thread gages, comparator, etc.); Must be able to read and interpret blueprint readings.
Apply Now More Info
Description: Weld metal parts with gas welding equipment as specified by layout, welding diagram, or work order by performing the following duties.
Duties and responsibilities: -Positions parts in jigs or fixtures on bench or floor, or clamps parts together along layout marks. -Selects torch, torch tip, filler rod and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of metal. -Connects regulator valves and hoses to oxygen and fuel gas cylinders, and welding torch. -Turns regulator valves to activate flow of gases, lights torch and adjusts gas mixture and pressure. -Examines weld for bead size -Repairs broken or cracked metal objects, fills holes, and builds up metal parts. -Welds along vertical or overhead weld lines. -Chips or grinds off excess weld, slag, or spatter.
Must know: Procedural: QAP 8.3, QAP 7.5.3, QUALITY POLICY Specialized Training: OJT training, AWS D9.1Apply Now More Info
Here is a description of their tasks and experience needed: QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR: Under limited supervision and with wide authority to act, will be responsible for in-process and final inspection of parts and assemblies for an ISO 9001 certified machine shop, located in Irvine, Ca., specializing in high precision medical and aerospace components. Tasks include inspection set-ups, use of inspection gages, hand tools, surface plates, optical comparators and other test equipment, monitoring all tools and equipment for calibration requirements and review and approval of applicable quality control documentation. Must have a minimum of 10 year’s work experience in a machine shop environment, able to read blueprints, a thorough understanding of inspection techniques and standards, familiarity with Job Traveler documents, excellent knowledge of all Windows PC applications and good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Local candidates only - Irvine Ca. 92618 Required experience - 10 years in a machine shop environment Required education – High school diploma or equivalent Required language – English Hours: 6:00am to 2:30 pm Rate: between $17.00 to $19.00 per hour (depends on experience) We would like to talk to them first, so please send over their resume for us to review. Let me know if you have any questions.Apply Now More Info