Branch No: 80042-5940
6011 Pacific Blvd
Huntington Park, CA 90255
Phone: (323) 587-7769
1. Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
2. Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
3. Receives visitors and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, customers and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, and/or department.
4. Operates listed office machines as required.
5. Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
6. Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material via Microsoft Office; generates and composes emails .
7. Process and enters order in company system
8. Assists employee with the use of company software applications or office equipment.
9. Maintains office supply inventory.Apply Now More Info
Assists in the processing of manufacturing orders for shipment by receiving purchase orders, creating quotes, gather specifications for manufacturing, verifying specifications, creating new items, coordinating artwork proofs and plates, monitoring extrusion, printing and conversion schedules, tracking order progress, working with Production and Shipping to ensure on time delivery. Handles inbound customer and Sales calls/emails to facilitate order processing. Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules. (Note: Actual delivery date is determined after order is accepted by Production Control.) Communicates with customers to monitor customer complaints, and completes the appropriate paper work for CQC, RMA or Credit Memo processing to assure the customer is satisfied that the appropriate action will be taken. Overcomes technical and business objections of customers whenever possible. If unable to satisfy objections get additional information required from your Manager. Stock Orders – verify available inventory and notifies Manager of any orders that would deplete or substantially lower stock levels. Maintains spreadsheet for assigned customer floor stock. Monitor purchase orders versus on hand inventory and min-max levels. Process work orders to replenish inventory as necessary. Builds and maintains customer relationships. Receives, completes and forwards customer complaints to Manager. Investigates and resolves customer problems. Communicates with shipping department to expedite shipments or trace missing or delayed shipments. Works with outside Sales representative to keep account activities updated, literature up to date, forecasts current, and quality complaints handled successfully.Apply Now More Info