Branch No: 80047
12165 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
Phone: (909) 591-6800
Account Executive Needed!!Starting Pay: $13.00hr Monday - Friday: 7:30 to 3:00pm
First Week will be from: 7:30 - 11:30am for special Training so you do not feel overwhelmed plus extra training from manager to be successful. Future: Opportunity to make additional after hitting Territory Quota Cash Money!Apply Now More Info
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE WILLING TO IMPROVE THEIR SKILLS IN PRODUCTION, SANITATION AND WAREHOUSE. A PLUS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT. A POPULAR FOOD MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN POMONA IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO JOIN THEIR TEAM. THIS IS A LONG TERM POSITION RELIABILITY AND DEPENDABILITY IS A MUST! THE DAILY TASK INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: PACKAGING PICKING SHINRK WRAPPING LOADING UNLOADING MIXING BAGGING LABELING ABLE TO LIFT UP TO 50 LBS SLIP RESISTANT SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 1ST SHIFT = 6:00AM - 2:30PM 2ND SHIFT = 2:30PM - 11;00PM 3RD SHIFT = 8;00PM - 4:30AM PAY $10.50 PER HOUR APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.SELECTSTAFFING.COM CALL THE SELECT STAFFING CHINO OFFICE AT 909.591.6800Apply Now More Info
We are looking to fill 20 openings for Sales!! Responsibilities: Inbound and Outbound calls Deal directly with customers via phone or by email Process orders forms, applications and requested for all customers Keep records of customer interactions Great Communication skills Other Qualifications: Experience with WORD, EXCEL and EMAIL 1-2 years' experience in Customer Service setting in office environment Experience in sales field a plus Outgoing personality Open minded ReliableApply Now More Info
Local Chino Manufacturing Company is looking for a Certified Payroll Administrator!!
• Experience working with certified payroll on a construction project. Preferably someone who has worked for a general contractor.
• 3-5 years of experience working in client service / customer service environment
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Quick books
• Experience managing complex client accounts and complex projects
• Ability to apply critical thinking and a data-driven, analytical approach to decision-making and problem-solving
• Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlinesApply Now More Info